For clean wheels, a good scrub is a great start. That’s why DuraScrubber®, part of Belanger’s complete wheel cleaning system, offers “eight feet of clean” – a full 96-inch length to ensure that even the largest wheels get scrubbed through a complete rotation.
DuraScrubber® features alternating 12″ and 7″ diameter crushed end tip bristles, to clean deep between wheel spokes, while also scrubbing the intricate latticework and foreground designs of today’s complex OEM and aftermarket rim assemblies.
Because a wheel scrubber is called upon twice for every vehicle washed, DuraScrubber® is built to last. Featuring a frame of double-wall aluminum and oversized pivot bearings and brush spindle bearings, DuraScrubber® is engineered for extreme durability.
Available in your choice of hydraulic or electric drive, and requiring only the corresponding hydraulic or electrical connection and an air line, DuraScrubber® is easily integrated into your wash bay. This simple installation offers you a true “set and forget” wheel cleaning solution.
- Alternating 12″ and 7″ diameter crushed tip bristles to deliver deep penetration cleaning on all types of wheels
- Downward spin clean action provides optimal penetration into the deep rim crevices
- 96″ of wash action per wheel ensures at least one full tire rotation contact even on the largest of vehicle wheels
- Built-in guide rail safely transitions vehicle into wash applicator and protects tire side walls from accidental damage
- Retractable feature to allow equipment to be retracted for certain vehicles
- Double wall aluminum frames for superior durability
- Available in green powder coating, or aluminum finish
- Hydraulic or Electric hook-up to easily meet your facility’s utility requirements
- Floor-mounted design promotes ease of installation